LET’S GET STARTED
All Star Elite
Southbaycheer 360 All-Star Elites are continuing their rise to the top by winning prestigious titles such as D2 Summit Finalist, US Finals Dallas Championships, D2 Champions at Duel in the Desert, Program Award at Jamz, and National Champions at American, GSSA, USA, PacWest, and others. We are currently preparing to take our teams to the D2 Summit Championships in Florida.
ALL-STAR PREP PROGRAM
Prep teams are a great introduction to the sport of All Star Cheer and Southbaycheer 360 now offers full season All Star Prep teams. Southbaycheer 360 has a history of excellence in training Prep athletes.Our All-Star Prep athletes have placed first in competitions such as CheerSport, PacWest, Aloha, GSSA, USA, American, and more.
The All-Star Novice division offers the opportunity for athletes to compete at Levels 1-3 and is designed for those students that are new to the sport of All-Star Cheer. Athletes in this division will perform in one gym exhibition, and go to 3 competitions with the furthest competition in San Diego.
LET’S GET STARTED
What to Expect of Tryouts Day, June 4th
- Pre-Register on the Parent Portal tab. Login or create an account. Then select the booking tab, and choose team tryouts. Follow the steps to select your time.
- Come to your scheduled tryout time no more than 10 minutes early. Parents will drop off.
What to wear:
- Hair should be pulled back neatly away from face.
- Wear 360 gear or blue and orange. Please wear sports bras or slim fitting shirts/tanks that will stay in place during activities. Athletes can wear cheer shorts or leggings. Only indoor cheer shoes allowed on surfaces. If you do not have cheer shoes, you can go bare foot.
- Coaches will introduce themselves and explain the tryout process to athletes.
- Athletes will be given a dance to learn. This dance will also be posted on social media 2 weeks before tryouts. Please follow our Insta, FaceBook, and TikTok for latest videos @southbaycheer360
- Athletes will be split into groups. They will rotate to 3 stations to be evaluated on on: jumps, tumbling, and dance.
- All athletes will make a team, during this process we will be determining the most appropriate team level. We want your athlete to grow and thrive during their season with us, so we will place them in a level where they will feel most confident.
- Doors will open promptly at 6:30pm
- Athletes will learn their team.
- Parents will stay for a parent meeting while athletes get to know their new team members.