Cheer 360 Fall Camp
360 Fall Camp is a great way to keep your kids active, entertained, and busy during the distance learning school year. Our Fall Camp is perfect for parents that need to be able to get work done, or for parents that just need a break. Not only will our camps keep your students active and engaged, but we have added features to support our distance learners. We offer internet learning stations monitored by an educational expert. In the afternoon, tutoring sessions with a credentialed teacher will also be available. We will be offering all of this in addition to our incredibly fun tumbling and cheer camp days.
Add our 360 Fall Camp to your distance learning schedule, and give your student the gift of new skills, fun, and friendships. Let us help your family during this new school year, and sign up for our Fall Camp today!
- Full Day from 8:30am-3:00pm
- Morning 1/2 Day Camp from 8:30am to 12:00pm
- Afternoon 1/2 Day Camp from 12:00pm-3:00pm
What our Fall Camps Offer:
- Safe work stations with internet service
- Work stations and distance learning schedules monitored by educational specialist during the morning sessions
- Active and engaging camps that include: tumbling, jumps, dance, motions, games, fun, and friendships
- Afternoon tutoring sessions available
- Discounts on afternoon tumbling, dance, and tae kwon do add-on classes
- Students must wear masks, but can pull them down while exerting themselves.
- Monthly enrollment required, and students must attend same day(s) each week, unless using a make-up session.
- Students will do most activities in small groups, and gym capacity will be limited to 20 students (10 cheer and 10 from Vault Par Kour).
- Students will need to bring own devices and school supplies. No sharing allowed.
- Tempertures taken at the door.
- Do not bring students to camp that are feeling ill, or have been exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 within 2 weeks of attendance.
- Make-up sessions will be good for 6 months from date of absence
Monthly Tuition (1 day per week. Includes 4 sessions per month)
*First month will be pro-rated based on start date
Full Day- $360 per month ($90 per day)
Morning Half Day- $200 per month ($50 per morning session)
Afternoon Half Day- $180 per month ($45 per afternoon session)
*10% discount on any addtional days added
*If there are 5 scheduled camp days for the month, there maybe an additional charge for 5th camp day, or the 5th day may be used as a make-up.
*If there are scheduled holidays, 360 will try to schedule a make-up session. If no make-up session is available, the month will be pro-rated.
*If session day is closed due to exposure, make-ups will be used when it is safe to return. Make-ups will be used before any charges resume.
Fall Camps start August 31, 2020
Camps operate Monday- Friday
National Holidays will be observed observed
Introducing Jean Kucukarslan
Educational Specialist/ Tutor
We are excited to introduce Mrs. Kucukarslan to help your student with their educational needs!
Mrs. Kucukarslan received her undergraduate education in General Studies and a Multiple Subjects Teaching Credential with a minor in History and a Cross-cultural, Language, and Academic Development Certificate from The University of Southern California. She also received a Master’s degree in Education focusing on Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Reading instruction, a Special Education Credential, and an Administrative Credential from USC. She taught 5th and/or 6th grade for fourteen years before becoming a principal. She has three children, one of whom loves to cheer right here at South Bay Cheer 360! Mrs. Kucukarslan enjoys going to the beach, swimming, reading, and playing soccer.
Mrs. Kucukarslan will be monitoring distance learning in the mornings of our Fall Camp, and in the afternoons she will be available for private tutoring.
If your student is in need of some in person help, you can schedule tutoring sessions directly with Mrs. Kucukarslan. Let 360 help you keep your student on track this school year, and sign up for a small group or private tutoring session.
Tutoring Fees will be paid directly to Mrs. Kucukarslan
Private One on One Tutoring
$60/ hour for camp members
$70/ hour for non-camp members
Small Groups of 3 or Less
*Will be scheduled with others within same grade range
$25/ hour for camp members
$30/ hour for non camp members
Monday through Friday starting August 31st.
Times to be scheduled directly with Mrs. Kucukarslan
You are on your way to excellent cheerleading services. Call us today to speak with a cheer and tumbling specialist, or
reach out to us via the contact submission form below and we will respond promptly.
If you are you ready to be a part of the South Bay Cheer 360 movement, click on the button below to register online!
1275 Sartori Avenue, Torrance, CA 90501
Front Desk Hours
Mon – Thu: 12 pm – 7 pm
Sun: 4 pm – 7 pm
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Be the first to hear about events, company updates and announcements from South Bay Cheer 360!
After signing up make sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter.