LET’S GET STARTED
ALL-STAR NOVICE PROGRAM
All Star Novice is a great way to get started in the sport of All Star Cheer. Athlete in this division will go to 7 semi-local one-day competitions. Novice teams practice 3 1/2 hours a week starting in June, and finishing their season in April.
During the Novice season, athletes work to perfect tumbling, stunts, jumps, and dance. These athletes will build their confidence throughout the season as they learn to perform on stage in 6 different venues
Tryouts happening September 23rd!
TRYOUT DAY CHECK LIST
- Come 5 mins. before the scheduled time.
- Wear Blue and Orange.
- Hair should be up and pulled away from the face.
- Come ready to meet the coaches, learn, and have fun.
- Enjoy your moment, and remember our Southbaycheer 360 coaches are here to support you!
Fee is $55
$160 per month
The monthly fee for training.
Tuition covers team practices.
Team members get 50% off when adding tumbling classes.
$1,050 per season
This is the cost associated with competing
Payment Plan Options Available.
$75 per year
For all new members.
This fee is good for 1 year and
is renewed on your anniversary date.
What to Expect for Team Tryout
- Pre-Register on the Parent Portal tab. Login or create an account. Then select the booking tab, and choose team tryouts. Follow the steps to select your time.
- Come to your scheduled tryout time no more than 10 minutes early. Parents will drop off.
What to wear:
- Hair should be pulled back neatly away from face.
- Wear 360 gear or blue and orange. Please wear sports bras or slim fitting shirts/tanks that will stay in place during activities. Athletes can wear cheer shorts or leggings. Only indoor cheer shoes allowed on surfaces. If you do not have cheer shoes, you can go bare foot.
- Coaches will introduce themselves and explain the tryout process to athletes.
- Athletes will be given a dance to learn.
- Athletes will be split into groups. They will rotate to 3 stations to be evaluated on on: jumps, tumbling, and dance.
- All athletes will make a team, during this process we will be determining the most appropriate team level. We want your athlete to grow and thrive during their season with us, so we will place them in a level where they will feel most confident.
- Doors will open promptly at 6:30pm
- Athletes will learn their team.
- Parent Zoom meeting will be scheduled to get you all the important information about the season.